Saturday, October 27, 2018

2nd trunk-or-treat this year

This is my third time on my blog. I hope you like it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Today I went to trunk-or-treat at Lincoln Center (south). It was fun but boring to wait in line at the booths.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I was dressed up as Chewbacca. I had a lightsaber and a Yoda basket.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I don't know what else to write and sorry that I have no picture. Well I'll see you on the next blog I guess. I'm sorry it's not that long and has no picture. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment