Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I'm back on the blog

Hi. I'm sorry I didn't do my blog for the last.. 2 days I think.

 We practiced our dance today it's doing better.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
 I had basketball practice today. It was ok I guess :l

I'm having McDonalds. It's good, I got a Pokemon toy.

At school for a test we had to recite the Apostels Creed we've been studying for about 2 weeks I think. I think I passed.

At Extendicare I was playing hide-and-seek with my friend, Abigal. I met Abigal at Fall Fest.

I guess I'm done with my blog. I'll see ya next time. Bye.











No comments:

Post a Comment